Planning on a mani or a pedi while you’re in Bend? If you’re visiting for a while or are new to the city, it can be difficult to find personal recommendations for which salon has just what you want. That’s why we’re here to help with a list of some of the best nail salons in the city, and what you can expect from their nail and spa services. Take a look at this list to learn more.
1. Crescent Nails & Spa
Named the best mani/pedi in Bend by Bend Source Weekly for 2021, this salon is located on Simpson Ave on the Westside, and is known for their friendly customer service and excellent attention to nail details…along with a luxurious environment that has customers feeling like royalty. It’s one of the best choices for getting a combination mani and pedi together ($55 at a discount), as well as getting a great gel manicure.
Freshly Filed also makes the lists as one of the top nail salons in the city, offering expert nail design with a central location near midtown. They specialize in hypoallergenic gel work and are an excellent pick if you have a more ornate design in mind. If you find a favorite stylist here or have a specific person recommended to you, each worker has their own number so you can make sure you set up an appointment with the nail technician you might prefer.
Pro Solar is a one-stop nail experience, whether you are looking for solar nails, acrylic work, a spa pedicure, polish change, or just want to pick up some more accessories. Their location near southwest Bend and the Old Farm District makes this salon a good choice for anyone in the southern neighborhoods of the city. Prices ranges from $10 for basic nail repair to $60 for solar nails. The salon also provides a number of waxing services.
This luxurious salon on the north side of Bend is an excellent pick for a one-on-one nail session. Prices range from $25 for a basic sport pedicure to $60 for a gel nail set, and the salon also provides skin care and waxing services. This two-women operation is a popular choice so expect to book your appointment well into the future for some services.
Three Sisters salon offers a convenient location on the east side where they provide manis, pedis, and a number of polish choices, along with gel fills, dipping powders, basic polish changes, and much more. While this is an excellent stop for your nails, there are many other spa services here, so it’s best suited for a dedicated nail day.
Located on the westside near Goodlife Brewing (a nice spot to drop someone off if you don’t want them waiting for you), Pink Poppy is known for their friendly team and quality services (with a hard gel full set costing up to $85). Receive the best quality services here with a wonderful manicure or pedicure. It’s another salon that’s best to book well in advance, as Kaytie and Jayelle often have full days.
7. Allure Nails
Allure is a larger nail salon with affordable nail services specializing in manis, pedis, and solar acrylic nails. It’s an ideal pick if you’d like to save a little money or want to get your nails done in a group. The location near Pilote Butte is easily accessed from both midtown and eastside.
MiNT is one of several salons in the area that specializes in nails and hair, making it a popular double-stop when one person needs a haircut or similar work, and the other is interested nail services. Their online booking service is particularly easy to use, and their midtown location is highly accessible.
9. Salon 97
Like MiNT, this 3rd street salon offers both hair and nail services. These include gel polish, manis and spa pedis, acrylic work, and nail enhancements. They pride themselves on carrying eco-friendly products for their hair treatments as well.
10. Spa W
Are looking for a full spa experience to complement your nail plans? Spa W in Old Bend has won awards for being the best full-service day spa in Central Oregon, and they offer a variety of packages depending on the spa services you want. That can range from massage and facials to a variety of body treatments, plus nail treatments. It’s a great stop if you have extra time and really want to pamper yourself.
11. Pretty Nails
Pretty Nails is located in the Cascade Village Shopping Center, making it a popular stop as part of a casual afternoon of shopping (and maybe a stop by Shinsei for some sushi). The salon handles a wide variety of nail services, from a shellac manicure to a gel nails, as well as airbrush designs. It’s also one of the nail salons in the city with massage chairs – we know that’s a must-have for some salon guests!
Another salon on 3rd street, Bamboo is a great stop for nail work and hair services, with highly affordable prices ranging from $20 for a basic mani to $55 or more for a full set. They are one of the better options in Bend if you are looking for a casual walk-in on short notice rather than making an appointment.
13. KS Nails & Spa
KS is notable for their downtown location, an easy walk from downtown Bend shopping and other activities. KS handles both manis and pedis, along with waxing services. Unlike many salons, they do not list their nail care prices online to browse through, so you’ll have to contact them and ask for a quote for a specific service.
Tips for Choosing a Nail Salon in Bend
- Make a reservation early. While availability is better than it was during the COVID times, scheduling can still be very tight, especially at the popular places that we’ve listed. Depending on the nail services you are interested, you may need to make a reservation many days out (or much more, if you are interested in a specific stylist). Plan well ahead! Some salons do accept walk-ins, but only if there is a stylist available to help out and that’s common, which is why appointments are encouraged.
- To check out full price lists, always visit a salon’s website. Bend’s salon services are generally very good about posting their exact prices for all nail services online. If its your first time visiting a new salon, you can quickly check and make plans based on your budget and what you want. Booking is typically handled on the website too, so you can save plenty of time when you find a price range you like.
- As you may have noticed, the best nail salons in Bend are often full-service stops that offer hair, skin, and a variety of beauty related spa services. If you’re planning for other treatments too, it’s a good idea to schedule them all in the same place, and – if possible – for the same day, too.
- If you love outdoor play, keep in mind how it will affect your nails, too. This is especially true if you’re interested in a pedicure. Keep in mind how hiking, paddleboarding, and other fun summer activities will affect your beautiful nails, and plan your salon visit accordingly. On the other hand, if you’re looking forward to flip-flop weather, it’s a good idea to schedule a pedicure beforehand.
- If you’re getting nail work with the girls, look for a salon that welcomes groups and group appointments so you can have a good experience (this was typically discouraged during the pandemic, but now salons have largely opened up to groups again).
- Don’t forget about coupons! Bend salons regularly have a variety of coupons for select services. Sometimes these are posted directly to their websites, but for other versions you may need to check local magazines, papers, Instagram, Groupon, and similar sources. This can help you save money while also getting acquainted with the different nail spots around town.
- Need some serious nail art? Always check a salon’s galleries to see examples of their work. This can help you quickly figure out which salons are most familiar with the kind of look you have in mind. The same is true if you are interested in more advanced acrylic or fill options: The gallery of past work can provide plenty of useful examples. It’s also smart to have pictures to show the nail technician so they can best emulate the latest trends and designs you may want.
We work to keep our lists updated with all the latest information, but in a growing city like beautiful Bend, things can change fast…and sometimes even websites can fall behind providing important updates about moves, changing staff or services, etc. When in doubt, check a salon’s social media, and give them a call to make sure they are still offering exactly what you want.
Interested in Moving to Bend Full Time? We Can Help!
Your nails are important – but if you want to make Bend your permanent home, we offer a whole lot more. Our services can help you find a rental, learn about the job market, understand the school districts, and answer all kinds of questions about Bend and where you can find what you’re looking for. Take a look around and contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation about what matters most to you.